Tuesday, March 5, 2013

#SHOES

So I always though I favored clothing over shoes. I didn't know I was a "shoe person." However, I could spend hours on Etsy and in vintage stores drooling over every pair of cute flats/oxfords/boots/wedges I see. Here are some places to buy pretty shoes. Just click on the photo to be directed to their site.

 mint oxford brogue shoes - FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
((1))
Goodbye Folk on Etsy
If you have some $$$ to spend, drop by this online spot centered in Mexico D.F. to find the custom oxfords of your dreams. And 100% positive feedback sounds good to me!

The Loafers Shoes in Gray Suede and Colored Tassels - Handmade Leather Shoes
((2))
Eleonora (elehandmade) on Etsy
This shop is one of my personal faves. She handcrafts flats from fine Italian leather. Fair prices for great quality. Also 100% positive feedback.

LACE. Leather oxford shoes / leather lace up boots / sizes US 4-13. Available in different leather colors.
((3))
BaliELF (ELF) on Etsy

They sell handmade leather bags, shoes, and accessories. Also pricey, but 100% positive feedback.


Holographic iridescent faux leather pony oxford shoes (Handmade to order)
((4))
Goldenponies on Etsy
"A line for handmade leather goods and shoes by designer Erandi GutiƩrrez based and hancrafted in Guadalajara, Mexico," says their Etsy profile. They sell beautiful accessories too!

((5)) 
Modcloth
This is by far my favorite online shop EVER! Their clothes, shoes and accessories are perfectly retro in every way. 
Now go shop away!  :)


*** DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT AFFILIATED OR SPONSORED BY ANY OF THE ABOVE BUSINESSES***

No comments:

Post a Comment