Saturday, March 15, 2014

Spring's a comin'

As a fashion blogger based in Southern California, I don't feel that longing for springtime like NewYork bloggers do. A lot of recent posts from fashion blogs I've read are craving to feel the sunshine, excited for the slushy snow to melt off the sidewalks.
Meanwhile, I'm complaining about the cool ocean breeze and dreading the weather that summer brings.
Yes, I meant summer, not spring. I like to think we don't even have a springtime here- the weather just dives right into summer!
But who knows, remember when it was 80 degrees on Christmas Day?! Maybe we'll have one of those weird, rainy summers... 






Outfit details: Sweater: F21, Jeans: Sears, Belt: AA on Amazon, Flats: F21 & DIY'edJacket: Marshall's

2 comments:

  1. I really love the color combinations!!

    http://p31beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think it has a nice winter to spring theme!

      ~Courtney

      Delete