Saturday, August 16, 2014

Gettin' Older, Young at Heart







In just over two months I will turn 16, and I am completely ready for it. My birthday is in October of 1998, but I am a junior in high school, so I am one of the youngest. Most of my peers and friends are older than me, but I have always felt more mature than them. (Even though I've been told countless times that I look so young.)

After I finished preschool, my parents decided to ship me off to kindergarten straight away. I was constantly being challenged and pushed to my limits. I have usually succeeded beyond average in academics, but socially, I lagged behind. That is somewhat true today since I consider myself to have social anxiety.

Despite my yearning to be the same age as my peers for once, I am still young at heart. I believe that you can be mature but have fun at the same time. 

In the comments below, write about a time that despite your age, you went against the odds!

Outfit Details: Dress: TJ Maxx or Marshall's, Shoes: thrifted, Necklace: old

No comments:

Post a Comment