Thursday, October 2, 2014

Style Icon: The Clothes Horse

Hey everyone!! Sorry I've been M.I.A. lately. I've been working on a new project, so hopefully that gets posted by early next week! 
Today I bringing another episode of STYLE ICON! See me previous installments here, here, and here.


Today's Style Icon is blogger of The Clothes Horse, Rebecca.
I admire her adorable style!
{all photos in this post are from http://theclothes.blogspot.com/ I take no credit!}

Rebecca has a very whimsical, yet elegant style. She often posts outfits with a quirky combo of dresses and heels! As you can see, her hair often changes hue as well. 

I love this look with the dress, Letterman jacket, and saddle shoes. It's a perfect way to transition a favorite dress from summer to fall, (don't forget the tights!

The photography is AMAZING on her blog. It inspires me to think out of the box when styling my own looks! 

And finally, I love this vintage, yet classic look. Sometimes a simple black and white outfit is all you need to emphasize your colored tresses. 

Thank you for reading today and do yourself a favor by visiting The Clothes Horse sometime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment